150ft. lbs. (203 n.m) torque rated.
- A new maintenance free alternative to flexible Couplings – Beam, Bellows, Servo, Jaw. Brands like Lovejoy, Ruland, TB Woods,
- High speed high torque than standard couplings at low angles of misalignment but capable of use of up to 30°
- Able to absorb impacts with its twin spring design
- Bi directional high-low speed design
- No moving parts, no bearings so no greasing and regreasing required, this saves you time and money No vibration
- Springs allow transfer shock to be absorbed, nullifying “jackhammer” shock and reducing the chance of damage to the powertrain.
- 90+% efficient, torque is absorbed and transferred making it one of the most fuel efficient power coupling units available
- ISO9001 2007 manufactured
Small couplings have usually been those of the industrial couplings (beam, bellows, elastomeric / jaw type coupling).
For their needs, high speed low angles of misalignment these couplings offer performance over that of the universal joint, who needs to be maintained, have a limit of how fast they can run and the 3 piece design (propeller joint and 2 yokes).
So this has meant these industrial couplings allow only a few degree of misalignment which means anything over 4° leads to premature failure of these couplings.
We at Twin Spring Coupling offer something different, a high speed, high rigidity coupling that is flexible to over 10°. This allows design engineers to redesign their equipment without the worry of these premature failures and in today’s 24/7 systems that require as little downtime as possible this comes as a welcome change to be able to get the most out of their designs without downtime and lost productivity.
Helical – Beam and Servo couplings W, DS, MCA,MC7, A and H series
Ruland – Jaw F series beam, P series beam, BC bellows MB bellows, JC jaw , MJC jaw coupling
Guardian Couplings – Dynaline 1d-4d, Curved jaw 28/38, 38/45, 42/55,48/60, Guardex M-45/m-65/m-80/m-100, Spec I-32 Spec I-45 Spec I-65, Flexible Membrane coupling model 66, Oldham coupling 57, multibeam coupling 57, 64
TB Woods – Dura Flex WE 5, WE10, WE 20, WE30, WE40, L Jaw L090/L100/AL100/SS100/L110/AL110/SS110, L150/AL150/SS150 G Flex grid coupling 1000T10/1000T20 1030
Lovejoy – C226 C276 (SOX) CJ28/38, CJ24/32, D3, D4, LOJ6, DD3, DD4 Uni joint D5, NB6, DD5, DD6, LOJ8, Uniflex 137 reg Timken
R+W America – Precision Coupling BK series metal couplings Elastomeric coupling EK
Tsubaki – L099/L100, L110 L110A
Belden – UJ-HD UJ-HS Needle-Bearing universal joints UJ-NB MIL-DTL-6193D MS20270 (Military specs)
SIT – Trasco ES, Servo Plus 45
KTR – Rotex Jaw coupling
GMB – ST1XXXX (steering uni)
Altra motion Control