150ft. lbs. (203 n.m) torque rated.
- A new maintenance free alternative to flexible Couplings – Beam, Bellows, Servo, Jaw. Brands like Lovejoy, Ruland, TB Woods,
- High speed high torque than standard couplings at low angles of misalignment but capable of use of up to 30°
- Able to absorb impacts with its twin spring design
- Bi directional high-low speed design
- No moving parts, no bearings so no greasing and regreasing required, this saves you time and money No vibration
- Springs allow transfer shock to be absorbed, nullifying “jackhammer” shock and reducing the chance of damage to the powertrain.
- 90+% efficient, torque is absorbed and transferred making it one of the most fuel efficient power coupling units available
- ISO9001 2007 manufactured
Small couplings have usually been those of the industrial couplings (beam, bellows, Elastomeric (Jaw coupling).
For their needs, high speed low angles of misalignment these couplings offer performance over that of the universal joint, who needs to be maintained, have a limit of how fast they can run and the 3 piece design (propeller joint and 2 yokes).
So this has meant these industrial couplings allow only a few degree of misalignment which means anything over 4° leads to premature failure of these couplings.
We at Twin Spring Coupling offer something different, a high speed, high rigidity coupling that is flexible to over 10°. This allows design engineers to redesign their equipment without the worry of these premature failures and in today’s 24/7 systems that require as little downtime as possible this comes as a welcome change to be able to get the most out of their designs without downtime and lost productivity.