Twin Spring Coupling TSC300– Flexible Mechanical coupling to replace U joints & Jaw couplings
The Twin Spring Coupling offers the following advantages over a Universal joint or a L Jaw type coupling.
- No internal components that need to be greased and replaced when worn
- Flexible to 35°
- One-piece design so no bearing kits to replace, no broken yokes or hubs.
- Twin torsion springs makes it torsionally rigid at high speed
- No wear parts like spiders or bearings to replace
Where would you use this?
- Need a coupling that handles a large degree of misalignment but DON’T want the maintenance overhead of using Universal Joints
- Use Jaw type coupling but the internal spider keeps wearing out due to the angle of misalignment.
- Using couplings in a 24/7/365 situation (like conveyor belts) that any downtime due to bearing failures
The TSC300 replaces
Lovejoy – D7, D7B, DD7, NB7, DD7, NB8, D8B, L225, C226
Tsubaki – L150, L190, L225, NEF45W, LN38
Guardian Couplings – LJW L190, LJW L225
TB Woods – Dura Flex WE20, WE30, L Jaw L225, G Flex grid coupling 1000T10 1040, 1050, 1000T20 1040, 1050
SKF – PHE UJMA32, PHE L225HUB
R+W America –BK2 300, BKH 300, BKL 300, BKC 300, EK1 300, EK2 300, EK6 300, EKH 300,
Belden – UJ-HD UJ-HS Needle-Bearing universal joints UJ-NB MIL-DTL-6193D MS20270 (Military specs)
Ruland – US, USS, USK, MUS, MUSSK, USC, USKC Ranges